Moultiband trapped double rotating dipoles. Antenna looks like a small yagi being dipoles placed on 1m short boom. Both dipoles are parallel powered trought an hard feed line and a 1:1 balun using single coax.
The short distance between dipoles do not affect radiation efficency. None interaction noticed.
The basic version perform on 5 bands from 20m and up and all versions perform on 6m too.
Extension kit for 30 or 40m are available for those that get a basic version.
Heavy duty alluminum alloy with stainless steel hardware.
Traps coils use high insulation copper wire on fiberglass insulators, they are rated up 2KW pep ssb.
For a great performance install it at 4-5m over the ground, version having 30 and/or 40m almost 9-10m.
- Gain = 0 dB
- Impedence = 50 ohm
- Front-side = 15 dB
- SWR = Within 1:1,5 (see diagram)
- Boomlenght = 1m
- Radius = from about 3,95m to 5,95m, depends from which version you choose.
- Weight = from about 13 to 16kg , depends from which version you choose.
- Mast clamp 48mm (series) or 60mm (optional)
- Material = alluminum alloy AL6060T6, stainless steel hardware.